Paving the way – creating connections
Individual traffic engineering solutions and infrastructural development measures
Mobility is a key issue of the 21st century. There is a high demand on infrastructure that offers short ways and ideal connections, but that complies with the highest standards in terms of safety, barrier-free accessibility and sustainability. iproplan® is your partner for the design of infrastructure projects of all kinds: highways and roads, hard landscaping measures as pedestrian walkways and squares, tramway tracks and tram depots. A special focus lies on very complex urban traffic surfaces including tramway tracks: we develop innovative traffic concepts that respond to the interests and requirements of all traffic and public transport users.
The size and multidisciplinary orientation of our company allows a holistic project approach, also in terms of infrastructure design. This includes the planning of all embedded supply ducts, cable routings and piping systems with all associated utilities as well as expert reports assessing the environmental impact, e.g. prior to infrastructure works. Furthermore as part of the infrastructure and traffic engineering, we face the most diverse design requirements relevant to the urban space – hard and soft landscaping measures as squares, green spaces and recreation areas.
iproplan® services relevant to infrastructure:
- Complex design of traffic facilities and related development measures
- Fields of activity: road construction, rail and traffic facilities, civil engineering, export reports (sound immission control, vibration protection, and much more)
Expertise in the areas of:
- Highway and road construction
- Tram and light rail construction, construction of connecting railways
- Depots for public transport companies
- Complex site development and revitalization of industrial estates and business parks
- Development and coordination of civil engineering measures (supply and disposal, district heating, gas supply, potable water, energy supply, telecommunications), on demand in cooperation with Building Services Engineering (MEP)
- Sewage disposal and wastewater treatment (hydraulic calculations for infrastructure development measures, rain water treatment - retention, purification, drainage, and much more)
- +49 371 52 65 280